Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a LOVEly day :0)

Aaron and I are in our first year of being married, so lets just say that we don't have money to go and buy things that will just die. So we had a "It's the thought that counts" Valentines day, and I must say that it was one of the best that I have ever had! I woke up this morning to find hearts all over my entire house, telling me sweet little somethings! They were everywhere! I love my husband so much, he is so patient and kind. The only love I know to compare it to is that of God. He really does have a true love that comes from his heart. That is something that is so rare today. So to show him how much I love him I made him a cute little card, with a picture of me from our honeymoon holding a Christmas ornament that said "My husband is a reel catch!" Haha


Here is my gift to him :0)


And his to me! A house full of love notes all day long!


The Bags I made for my sisters kids, it was a last second idea but they loved them!



No comments:

Post a Comment